Thursday, February 9, 2017

Get a handle on him

I was fired for not being politically correct.  "I told someone I was going to kick their ass."  Never mind that person was young enough to be my grandchild and over 6 feet tall (I am 4'11").  The point is that political correctness has been taken seriously by corporations and the public for a very long time in this country.

I suppose I can relate to the guy in the white house, into my brain often comes out of my mouth without much of a filter, but I am not the guy in the white house and I do not have the welfare of the people of this country at stake.

I have seen the stupid tweets he has tweeted ad nausea and, even though I did not like them and thought someone should take his phone away from him, they did not make me angry.  That is until today.  What right does a draft dodging, narcissistic, demoralizing man like the guy in the white house have to insult a true hero like John McCain.

Now do not get me wrong,  I do not agree with Mr. McCain's politics but he has done more for this country than most of us will ever be called upon to do.  He was a prisoner of war, captured while doing his duty for this country.  Trump goes too far when he starts taking shots at such an honorable man.

Has anyone tried to tell him how stupid he looks and how he has degraded the office in which he is serving.  Maybe a little counseling or a chat with someone on how to win friends and influence people. It is not bullying, huffing and puffing or threats. What about that is presidential. I don't care what he says behind closed doors to the people that kiss his butt, but as a citizen looking for leadership I am really tired of it.

Quit embarrassing us. Don't insult people like John McCain who, in my estimation you are not worthy to lick his shoes.

Don't throw a fit because your daughter's clothing line was dropped from Nordstrom's.  If they are ugly they don't sell.  It is simple. Who cares.  Talk to her about it.  Not the American people.  We can sometimes be shallow but not so shallow that her clothing line takes priority over running the country.

Somebody get a handle on him.  And please for goodness sake close his Twitter account.



No comments:

Post a Comment