Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Don't get distracted

Seems to me while all of us are being distracted by the newest, most outlandish BS to come out of the mouth of the guy in the White House, congress is just sliding one new and outlandish bill after another one through.  Maybe we ought to focus more attention on what they are doing and just keep laughing at the comedian in the White House.

There are some bills coming up that pertain to vouchers for schools, EPA, and budget cuts that sure need our attention.  I have called my congressmen more in the last few weeks than I have in my life.  I think I will put those numbers on speed dial.  It does not seem to do any good, as they have their own agenda and have started wiping out about 40 years of hard work to the environment and schools, but it is still worth a phone call.  At least we know we have tried.

I would actually like to call every congressman and senator in the United States, but I don't think they would listen to someone who is not their constituent or even live in their state.  I keep wondering when the Republicans who do have a moral ethic and are not crazy are going to stand up and say we have had enough.  This guy needs to shut up and go and take his gang of money laundering, philandering, racists with him.  Come on Republicans in office, grow a pair and speak out.  What have you got to lose.  You already look as stupid as he does by backing him.  It might make you look like you were elected for good reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment